Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best foundation/powder for my skin type?

I have oily skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter. Also certain powders/foundations cause my skin to break out. I am looking for a foundation or powder that will cover up blemishes. Can someone recommend me a foundation or powder that best suites my skin type? Thank you.What's the best foundation/powder for my skin type?
have you tried bare essentials?? i use and i have almost the same problem i get oily and dry. i mean i dont have a lot of blemishes but i have some and it covers it right up. but if you want even better coverage with it, used like a tinted moisturizer under it so that the powder kind of sticks. i know the ';bare essential'; ppl tell you not to do it but i do and ppl stop me all the time and tell me how flawless my skin is!





just try it its $25 for the powder/foundation and it last for like 3 months!What's the best foundation/powder for my skin type?
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
i agree. I use Bare minerals and have oily skin only once a month so I used to fluctuate between brands, but minerals always works
try bear minarels it works relly well

No comments:

Post a Comment