Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best (inexpensive) foundation/ powder for women of color?

I hate how my foundation looks. I have pimples nd black heads but not a lot. Im on a budget and I want my foundation to be dewy and flawless.What is the best (inexpensive) foundation/ powder for women of color?
MAC is the best.What is the best (inexpensive) foundation/ powder for women of color?
With a foundation, you don't have to spurge. I'm biracial and I help my mother find shades that fit her best. While there's always something for someone with departments store brands, you can also go with over drug store brands and get the same results. Iman has a self titled cosmetic line and Cover Girl has a collection, called Queen, that specializes in darker hues. I think you can buy both at Target.





With a concealer, I recommend you invest in a good one.
  • concert tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment