Thursday, January 7, 2010

I bought powder foundation that is to dark for my skin?

What do I do with it? its l'oreal true blend powder


but its too dark for my skin


and it was 10 dollars and i have no more money


and i cant return it.


i dont want to just leave it


help?I bought powder foundation that is to dark for my skin?
friggin idiot!I bought powder foundation that is to dark for my skin?
everyone has made that mistake... i kno i have.. if you have the reciept you should be able to exchange it especially if its from wal-mart or target trust me i have done it before... but so you dont run into these problems try mac they will match you perfectly a bit pricey but you dont have to purchase makeup all the time 1 bottle of foundation is 25-30$$ depending on what type you get... good luck!!
When u get more money get a couple shades lighter and mix it together, ladies have been doing that for yrs, when to get the exact shade, I mix liquid foundation to get the right shade.
If it is loose powder, you could probably mix lighter loose powder into it. Or maybe you could just use a little bit of it as a bronzer or like blush.
wat i do wen i buy a powder that is too dark is a ix a lighter powder into.. do it a little at a time until u reach the desired shade...
i dont know what to tell you. but next time i suggest buying make-up at cvs because they have this policy where they take any make-up back (even if its open) as long as there's a receipt. well, good luck [:
if you dont want to look tacky, just save up for a new one. start going to walmart and cvs where you are allowed to return/exchange with a receipt
My friend did that. She used it as a blusher and it looked really great and natural :)
Use it as a bronzer[:


or when you contour your nose to make it look smaller.


Good Luck!
try returning it what have you got to loose?
  • concert tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment