Thursday, January 7, 2010

What brand combination of foundation & powder will hold throughout the day?

I use covergirl, and it holds but I feel like the makeup is heavy. I want something that doesn't feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup; something light. Also, I want it to match my skin color ( my face is a fair tone). Suggestions?What brand combination of foundation %26amp; powder will hold throughout the day?
You need to wear a primer, like Smashbox's primer or MAC's prep and prime. Don't use CoverGirl, it isn't very good. Try MAC. Go to the counter and ask them what they think is best for you. Probably Studio Fix Fluid because it will last all day, if you want lighter coverage then MAC Face and Body. Their colors will match any skin tone.What brand combination of foundation %26amp; powder will hold throughout the day?
u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its awesome. it stays on all day and covers everything making my skin look flawless...but its all water based so its super light weight and not bad for ur skin...ive been using it for the past 2 weeks and i LOVED it...anywho, hope i helped...=)
when i had bad acne, i used bare minerals foundation, and mac studio fix powder foundation. great coverage, and stays put!

No comments:

Post a Comment