Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a powder foundation that would last through the heat?

My school is HOT. It's like 90 degrees and there's no AC anywhere..not even in gym. My face gets a little sweaty and my makeup looks kinds shiny. Is there one that will last better? I use Loreal's true match.I need a powder foundation that would last through the heat?
Then you need faerie organic minerals. I am a professional makeup artist and I use it on all my clientele. I need a dependable foundation that does not get greasy or oily (which is horrible for photos) and that has staying power even in the very hottest conditions (photography lights are brutal) I need something that is light, airy, natural looking and leaves a healthy airbrushed glow. This is why I go with Faerie Organic minerals their makeup holds to all my expectations and lasts all day. Most of my clientele buy it after I use it on them as they are so impressed. I use it too. They have a FREE sample kit so you can try before you buy at their site (you just pay shipping-like $5.99) check it out here, I know you'll love it. http://www.faerieorganic.com ................ On another note.. Do NOT use Bare Escentuals! They use a cheap filler called bismuth oxychloride which is not a actual mineral (as they claim) but a metal that has been processed with tin and copper. Because of this ingredient many people have extreme side effects such as rash, itching and in some cases cystic acne. It is also because of this ingredient that your face looks very greasy and shiny, which is not what you are looking for. I need a powder foundation that would last through the heat?
I use Avon's Smooth Mineral foundation. It is like Bare Minerals, but better. It works just as well, but isn't as expensive. A few of my friends have switched from Bare Minerals to Smooth Mineral because they liked the way my makeup looked. They say the will not change back. They love Avon's makeup %26amp; love having the extra money to spend on other things.





I live in Western Tennessee. It gets very hot %26amp; humid here. July %26amp; August are well into the 90's with very high humidity. It makes it hard to find makeup that doesn't feel sticky and get shiny. This has worked really good for me.





I tried Loreal's mineral makeup before I bought this. I was paying $12 or more for Loreal at Wal-Mart, but it didn't stay on all day. I switched about 5 months ago. I pay $10 or less if it is on sale %26amp; don't have to pay shipping. I order from the website I have listed on here %26amp; I can always get free shipping codes. The new one is FSANY.





They have a 100% guarantee to. I ordered some blush. I used it %26amp; didn't like the color. They let me exchange it...no problem.
Sephora Foundation is great for that


I use it
bare minerals works really well. it's in the high 80s and 90s here and i used it all summer %26amp; it was great!
bare natural works

No comments:

Post a Comment