Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best powder/foundation to give that flawless finish?

I live in England, so something I can get locally please. I have pretty good skin with a bit of a tan, since I've just been on holiday. I have a few bumps here and there. I just want a powder or something to get a fuller, more photoshopped look without looking like I've caked on a load of slap. Anyone?Best powder/foundation to give that flawless finish?
Try Neutrogena Tinted Moisturizer in SPF 20. You could layer this to get a better coverage.Best powder/foundation to give that flawless finish?
Hi, what I like is Chanel Double perfection powder. It feels very good on the skin, doesn't look cakey and has a SPF. You can definetly get it back home and see, you will like it. Just have the girls match you, so it looks natural.
maybelline.

No comments:

Post a Comment