Thursday, January 7, 2010

I wear foundation and the powder foundation, and by the end of the day i always look greasy?

how can i avoid this?


alsoo, i only wear mascara, (waterproof)


and for some reason it smudges too occasionally.





help?I wear foundation and the powder foundation, and by the end of the day i always look greasy?
i am in the same boat with the foundation, i actually just asked the same question about 5 minutes ago haha. and the mascara smudges because you have oily skin, like me. what i do is i bought a tube from sephora called eyelash primer by urban decay, and it's a white susbstance like mascara that you apply before mascara. it looks exactly like mascara only the substance is white, you let it dry, then apply mascara. i do this to both my bottom and top eyelashes and it never moves anymore. also i use lash blast waterproof mascara. it will not budge.I wear foundation and the powder foundation, and by the end of the day i always look greasy?
I'd say you're wearing to much if it looks greasy and I dunno about the mascara. Try changing brands?
well i think your mascara smudges because your face might have some lotion or something oily on it, because everytime I wear mascara and i have soem type of lotion it smudges, and for your foundation im not really sure





BuShRa :)
Just go to the store and but the oil blotters. They are thin sheets of paper that collect all of the oil, so your face doesn't look shiny. Or by foundation that doesn't have oil in it. You can also buy clear mascara, so it can't smudge.
I have the same problem with my foundation and I wear powder foundation. :(
usually the case with foundation looking greasy or 'cakey' is when your using a product on your face that doesn't have enough oil in it. That means it doesn't moisturize your skin enough and makes your pores bigger. The foundation then seeps into the pores INTO your skin, which can also make you break out. You can avoid it by getting a moisturizer. Clinique is the best.
Skip the liquid foundation. Plus the makeup you're using is probably cheaply made and horrible quality. Try BareMinerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment