Thursday, January 7, 2010

Powder foundation making my face look furry?

Whenever I use powder foundation, it tends to make my face look furry; some more than others.





I've tried putting moisturiser below it to stop the furry-ness, but it only helps a wee bit.





Also, it tends to go quite clumpy on my nose.





I use Virgin Vie One Step Face Base just now.





Any advice on how to get rid of this?Powder foundation making my face look furry?
Your skin type isnt the right type for powder.


The furryness is the small hairs on our face but are showing as your skin is not agreeing with the makeup try cream foundation or cream to powder.Powder foundation making my face look furry?
you're using too much. it's probably your brush, or whatever you use to apply it. if you put the powder on the brush and then shake it off a little to take the excess off, then it probably won't do that. i had the same problem, and that's what it was for me. also, it doesn't help to put moisturizer on first. you need to put it on after the moisturizer has kindof sunk in and all. the moisturizer clumps it. try less moisturizer and shake off the brush before applying. also what you can try, is after you apply it, if it's making your face look furry, then just lightly brush a clean makeup brush over your face to take any extra off your face. it's just too much powder that's making it look furry. good luck!
This happened to me and now it doesnt.


I'll tell you what i did when to stop it happening.


Exfoliate my face with Clean and Clear in the morning.


You cannot rush this. I take my time, making sure i get scrub every bit of my face. I'll spend nearly 10 mins at the most.


Sometimes i will Soap and Glory- scrub your nose in it.


Then after Moisurise with Clean + Clear Moisturiser.


Spend about nearly 10 mins doing this too, its got to soak into th skin.


Then when applying my make up i use:


Bare Minerals in ivory colour.


Then i lightly brush Dream matte powder over my face.


When it gets to my eyes, thats when i be most gentle.


It might be a good idea to invest in good Make-up Brushes.





At Night, i remove my make up with make-up wipes,


Any wipes will do, sometimes i even use baby wipes.


Then go over my face in Clean + Clear Moisturiser,


again carefully taking my time to do so.


Good Luck,


I hope your skin's working for you in no time.


=] x
the same think happens to me .


it sucks.


i dont know what to do .


so i just dont wear it anymore.


honeslty i think girls look better without it.








can you please answer my ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
well here is some advice


1 clean your face


then mostuirize rub in for 1 min


it might be your foundation is crappy


always test a foundation before you buy it








how it works
if my face goes furry ish, i usually just wipe over my face quickly with my hands, going downwards.
Try using a liquid foundation or cream. :]
Maybe you could try tapping it on with a cotton wool bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment