Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you think of a guy who wears powder foundation and concealer for dark circles?

I think guys that wear foundation are cool!


My husband wears mineral foundation everyday and nobody knows that he does. His complexion looks so perfect and he got the right shade for his skin tone that's why it looked really nice. He loves the SPF 15 that goes with the mineral make up. We are using the same brand only of different shade.


Wearing Mineral foundation is his big secret for a flawless and fresh looking face.. and nobody knows about it but me. :)What do you think of a guy who wears powder foundation and concealer for dark circles?
Do what you've gotta do?


I'm a guy and I don't think it would be weird.


The only reason they advertise makeup using women is because usually women worry about the way they appear more so than men.


As long as NOT FOR MEN isn't written on the side of the box who cares?What do you think of a guy who wears powder foundation and concealer for dark circles?
Is it noticeable? I like Marilyn Manson and he wears makeup, but that's a different story. If it's not noticeable, who cares? It's weird, but if nobody else knows, it's our little secret.
I dont think powder is nessasary..


But im all for a guy who wears concealer :]


as long as its not like noticable and hes not gay


Xoxo..
Well, whatever his reasons, its his face and his choice! It doesnt affect me, so yeah, whatever he wants to do!
that he's probably quite insecure to say the least....
I think its ok, I think those are guys that like to look good.
It would freak me out. Guys aren't supposed to wear make-up
scary and creepy
gay
not right
  • concert tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment