Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best mineral powder foundation? And Brand?

I need to know the best mineral powder for the face?What is the best mineral powder foundation? And Brand?
Loreal paris Bare Natural powdered mineral foundation


you can get it at drugstores and most grocery stores.


It works really well, and is nice a light and doesn't leave your face feeling dirty and bleck. Plus its a lot cheaper than bare minerals.What is the best mineral powder foundation? And Brand?
I definitely say go for BareMinerals. It covers up flaws and evens out skin tone, but it looks VERY natural. It's very high quality and everyone loves this stuff! I suggest applying the BareMinerals foundation with a good, big brush in a circular motion. Hope this helps!!! :)))
I prefer LA Minerals foundations. I've tried lots of them and its the best of all.


Bare minerals made me itch because of the bismuth in it.


Same thing with sheercover, arbonnes, avons,loreal.


Oh...and lotsa brands have talc which is bad for clogging your pores.


LA Minerals has samples for $1 and ships them free.


http://www.laminerals.com
bare minerals


they sell it at sephora, on qvc, and the bare escentuals store!
physicians formula mineral loose powder is the best. its for sensitive and acne prone skin so it wont break you out or clog your pores. it has amazing coverage and looks like your wearing nothing.
Well, I say it is Bee Luscious. Their Liquid Minerals are the best new product I have seen. It is very innovative and my skin feels fresh, not dirty.





http://www.beeluscious.com
Hands down, kms mineral essentials. I have tried many other brands of mineral cosmetics in the past and I can honestly say that kms is the best for me. I love that it is really pure minerals and I love how my complexion looks. No other brand will do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment