Thursday, January 7, 2010

My MAC Studio Fix powder foundation broke into tiny pieces, is there any way that I could fix it?

It was expensive and I only had it for about a month, I really don't want to pay to replace itMy MAC Studio Fix powder foundation broke into tiny pieces, is there any way that I could fix it?
If you have only had it for a month I'd take it back to MAC. They will probably damage it out and give you a new one. It's hard to believe that it broke after that short of a time. I've been using MAC for years and the only time I've had to break up is when I only have a tiny ring around the edge of the compact left. If they don't take the return use a large fluffy brush to apply it. I use one always.My MAC Studio Fix powder foundation broke into tiny pieces, is there any way that I could fix it?
dont try forming it. i know for experience your better off putting it in a baggy or a plastic container and getting a powder brush.
i'm not sure if this will help but, here's a tutorial i found a while ago that shows how to make mac pigment into a harder eyeshadow.


good luck :]
You can't fix it but you can you a powder brush and treat it like a loose powder foundation.
nope my friend did that to her chanel powder.. she just put it in a baggie.. lol gehtto but it works
i done the same thing but i drooped mine i Tuck back to the place i got at told them that it just crack and they gave me a new one i know i lied but it work good luck just try to tack it back OK hope i helped Anny
You can't fix it :-(


That's happened to be before, it's so annoying. The only thing you can do is just use it as you did before but bet very careful when you open it. Especially if you keep it in your purse because it moves around and stuff and sometimes it can make the powder even more broken. If it's really bugging you, buy a new one. Otherwise, keep using it as you did before and just be cautious.
That's happened to me before. Try molding it together...but otherwise I don't think there is a way to fix it. Just save the empty container because 6 MAC containers= 1 free lipstick when you bring them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment